Solar Sales Account Manager - Portugal
In Ei we truly believe in a world powered by clean and renewable energy. A world where people choose a better way to power their homes, straight from their own roofs. A world with full transparency to allow people save by controlling and managing their energy generation and consumption.
We are “people-obsessed”, we like to take care of our team so that they can be focused on taking care of our customers. As any startup, our day-to-day is fast-changing since we’re constantly evolving and growing. We are building a data-driven business and a team based on transparency, knowledge-sharing and always-learning-attitude.
We are looking for people with entrepreneurial mindset, this is, people who understand the importance of their accountability to lead the clean energy revolution. We are building an amazing CommercialTeam and we need someone passionate about Sales and Customer management who can help us to generate, identify and develop new opportunities across this field. Thus, our Community Account Manager would be someone with:
- Commercial Leadership
- Previous experiencie in customer Management: Interpret and understand the customers’ needs and align those needs to the specific services and products that we offer.
- Clare interest in sales Growth: Identify, generate and develop sales opportunities across the account.
- Experience in Developing business plans. Help build and present fully justified businesses cases for potential sales opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate management and engagement of vendors and partners in order to drive sales growth.
- Responsible for facilitating appropriate business unit engagement and ensuring a suitable level of quality throughout all account activity and engagement.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment.
If you join us, your main responsibilities will be:
- Growth of an identifiable, sustainable and profitable service & product pipeline
- Achievement of established targets including sales, revenue and profitability
- Successful facilitation and engagement of business units to drive growth
- Build and sustain customer satisfaction levels
- Growth in profitability across accounts
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work hours. We value results over hours spent
- The opportunity to grow in a team that is just taking off
- Since we are a brand-new company, we are working to have our perks ready soon